Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Busy Betsy

Hello everyone. First let me wish everyone a very Merry Christmas (a little late) and Happy New Year. As I'm sure has been the case with all of you, our December was very busy.

The highlight for me was our Church's Christmas Eve service. We had a wonderful time of worship!! We sang a lot of songs. The children did a great job on their songs they presented to the congregation. And, the ladies ensamble that I was in charge of had our prayers answered. God gave us beautiful voices and songs to praise His name. All the ladies did very well.

Another highlight is that a friend of mine got a horse and agreed to let me ride from time to time. I agreed to help take care of him. He is a retired polo pony and is well deserving of a more leasurly life. It has been fun getting to know him and spend more time with my friend.

Thanks for all of your prayers. God is so faithful!!

No comments: