Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Upwardly Mobile

Life as we know it will never be the same again. We are chasing Aaron around rooms now. He can crawl a few steps, but "army" crawls (elbows and knees out to the side) from one end of the room to the other. Today the house, tomorrow a car on the road. Yikes. How time flies!!

Actually, we are very glad to see Aaron gain movement and begin to explore beyond his reach. He army crawls to whatever toy peeks his interest then sits up and plays until he decides to find another toy. He likes to play a fun game with Mommy. I place toys, one by one, in a small blue basket. When I have about 6 or 7 toys in the basket, Aaron reaches over and dumps them all out. They scatter and he chooses one to play with. In the mean time, Mommy picks the others up and puts them back in the basket. As soon as the basket is full, Aaron drops the toy and dumps the basket again. We play this game over and over. Lots of fun!!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Fun! I'm loving hearing about all Aaron is doing. Enjoy him for me!!

Love to all of you!

Blues and Greens said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going so well. Aaron is precious! My prayers are with you.