Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Return to "Normalcy"

The three week Christmas vacation was a great time for me.  I really enjoyed all of the extra time I was able to have with Aaron.  I miss him now that I have had to return to teaching for the new semester.  Here are just a few pictures from our last outing of the holiday.

"Oh don't you see, there's a bird on me."
Aaron LOVES trains!
 
We planned on swimming in the water park, but it was closed, so we played on the obstacle course instead:
  
 
  
It was a lot of fun.  I can't believe that he is almost three years old already.  He has grown so fast, and every day he gets to be more and more fun!
  
 Love to you all, hope your January has been splendid!

2 comments:

Marie said...

and yours! thanks for the pictures. Looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad you're enjoying your little boy so much. These are precious times, and they don't last for ever, but you can make memories that will. I love the memories I have of you as a little boy! And I miss you, too.

Cherie said...

Hope 'back to school' has been pleasant for you, Danny. I know how you feel as my kids (your cousins) and I are 'back to school' as well.

These photos are priceless - very joyful and colorful.

So glad your three week holiday gave refreshment in volumes as you and your little family played together.

Good times!

Hey, did your 'guests' arrive safely? Haven't heard a word....I guess no news is good news, eh?