Monday, April 04, 2005

Building Update

There were only two bids received and we were the highest of the two bids. The government does not have to accept our bid and can take up to 90 days to decide. Thank you all for your prayers. Please be praying as we wait for God's will. Obviously the best scenerio in our minds is that we win the bid and are told soon. Also, if God gives us this new location, our current enrollment will be too small to support it. Pray for an influx of new students. The school is taking a leap of faith with this new site. Always, we want God's will first!

No comments: