A couple of weeks ago I learned a new use for vinegar, maybe some of you already know this:
I was having troubles with my stomach (use your imagination), wasn't sure if it was food poisoning or bacteria or maybe a parasite, but it lasted a few days. well, one of my coworkers mentioned drinking vinegar to kill anything in my stomach. So that is what I did, a glass of water with a tsp of vinegar. It tasted NASTY! (I drank it in the bathroom in case I couldn't keep it down.) It actually wasn't as bad as I expected, but I won't be taking it up as a regular drink. Apparently what ever was in my stomach didn't like it either, the vinegar cured me!
So, now we have another home remedy!! Yippee for avoiding the doctor!
4 days ago