Wednesday, August 31, 2005

God is good!

It is hard to believe that we are already into the third week of school. I feel really good about the year so far, as I have been able to improve on the way I run my classes and to use the things I learned last year to help me out. My elementary computers classes are going well, much better than I was fearing. Thank you for your prayers for me.

One of the new things I have added this year is a website for each of my classes so I can keep students and parents better informed on upcoming assignments. The last few days I have been taking pictures in class, so I even posted those pictures. If you would like to see the students in my classes, you can view my profile by clicking on my name on the right, then select the different class pages.

On the home front, we had one of Betsy's friends from the RDA over for dinner. It was neat having him here and being able to talk with him. He asked a lot of questions about where we are from, and enjoyed looking at pictures of eastern Washington. We enjoyed hearing his stories of life in Singapore. Please pray that we will continue to have opportunities to share Christ's love with him.

Betsy is continuing to have troubles with her sleep cycle, pray that she will get all the rest she needs, and not feel like she's just being lazy as she sleeps all day. Right now she is beginning to come down with the flu. Pray that she will get the sleep needed to kill this flu bug quickly!

Thank you so much for all your prayers, continue to pray for us through this pregnancy that God will use the next 22 weeks to build us closer to Him and closer to each other; and that we will be prepared for the child He is blessing us with.

1 comment:

Danny said...

go for it!