Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Knight's Fair

Last Saturday was our annual Spring Carnival and I got to be in the dunking booth again. It was a lot of fun, and I brought a new level of danger to it as you will see in the pictures below.

Aaron is continuing to develop and has some good days and some bad days. The last couple days have been on the bad side again, especially when compared to the good days directly before them! But we are making it, please continue to pray for us in the rest that we get and in Aaron's health.

Today Betsy has gone out with her mom for a movie and I'm here holding down the fort with Aaron, so far he has just slept for me, very nice, though I fear how much sleeping he'll do tonight!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I loved the new pictures and posts! Thanks for updating! 'Praying for Aaron and for the rest of you. Lots of Love! Mama