Friday, January 13, 2006

T-Minus 37 Days

Well, it is hard to believe that 37 days from now (plus or minus depending on Aaron's schedule!) there will be three Whittakers in Singapore instead of two. Betsy continues to do well, though her sleep schedule isn't what we'd like and foods don't always work in her system like they used to! Please pray for strength and rest over these next 5 weeks.

Pray for me as I am getting back into the flow of school. I'm enjoying my new computer programming class as are the students. Pray that in my busy-ness with school work I still put my family above my ministry and take care of my wife!

Pray for Aaron's continued growth and development and that he is kind to his mom and lets her sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to talk to you tonight and to see you!
Love,
C3Poppa and R2GiTu